Sunday, June 9, 2024

Round 2 of de-stash

 I'm going to start posting items for sale little by little as I organize my stash.  Pet and smoke free home.  Here are the guidelines:

I can only accept PayPal or personal checks.

You must email me if you are interested - exuberantcolor2 AT gmail DOT com and mention the number on the item as well as the description.

All items will be shipped USPS Ground Advantage which has tracking and $100 insurance.

All sales to US addresses only.

Click on any photo to enlarge it.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


#1 - 12 quarter yards, blue fabric. Unwashed fabric.  Moved to my week 3 post of destash.










/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


#2 - 16 quarter yards blue fabrics.  Unwashed fabric.  $22 plus shipping.  SOLD

I am near Chicago.  The farther you are from me, the higher the Ground Advantage price.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

















#3 - Blue Odds and Ends

This pack has 2 pieces that are large scraps, several 1/4 yards, some 1/2 yards, one 3/4 yard, and one piece 40" (1 yard 4").  It is 7+ yards of random size pieces.  The second photo is the 40" piece, a McKenna Ryan ombre folded so you can see 2 of the shades of blue. It is a very subtle print resembling brush strokes.  Unwashed fabric.

Moved to my week 3 of destash.




/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


#4 Tone on Tone blue stripe
There are 2 pieces, 1-1/4 yards and 7/8 yards for a total of 2-1/8 yards.  Blue is hard to photograph.  I would call this a dark royal blue or a dark periwinkle, depending on the lighting.  There isn't a name on the selvage but I'm pretty sure it is a P&B fabric.  I was the buyer at a quilt shop and we carried the whole line.  Unwashed fabric.  SOLD
$11 plus shipping.  
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


#5 - 2 1/2 yards of intense yellow fabrics in 1/4 yard cuts, unwashed fabric.   $15 plus shipping.  
SOLD
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#6 - 11 pieces, 1/4 yard cuts, gray prints. unwashed fabric $16 plus shipping.  SOLD
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


#7 - 1 yard of red crane unwashed fabric.  I really thought I would use this piece some day.  Now it is someone else's turn to use it.  $6.50 plus shipping.     SOLD
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#8 - At least 11 yards of tone on tone fabrics.  About half of them are Jinny Beyer fabrics.  I had to lay that light strip of fabric across them to get the camera to read the deep colors of these fabrics (light fabric not included).  There is an assortment of yardage amounts in these pieces.  The 2 largest ones are 1 1/2 yards each.  If someone is interested in the whole bundle I will sell it for $45 plus shipping.  If there are no takers I will cut it into pieces for a new offering.  Unwashed fabric.     SOLD

1 comment:

patty a. said...

I would be glad to take #7 Crane fabric and #8 off your hands.