Sunday, August 6, 2017

Three wallhangings...

I have three pieces of wall art that I am offering at bargain prices.  You should be able to click on the photo to enlarge it.  I can send you more photos via email if you need them.

Upper left, an original design quilt based on the number three and some other criteria that I have forgotten.  It was made in a workshop.  It is raw edge applique finished with a narrow satin stitch, sparkly thread, 3 coins attached.  It is 21.5" x 22"  a hanging sleeve and hand finished binding and is machine quilted.  It will be mailed folded in a priority Tyvek envelope.  My price is $50 which includes the mailing cost in the US. (or figuring backwards about $44 and approximately $6 mailing).  SOLD!

Bottom left: Colorwash heart, 16.5" square, free motion quilted in the shape of a heart and has a hanging sleeve.  My price is $28 which includes the mailing cost in the US.  SOLD!

Right:  Batik zig zag wallhanging.  Includes a hanging sleeve and is machine quilted in randomly spaced lines following the zig zag.  It has been washed for that old fashioned crinkly look.  It is 41" x 34".  My price is $70 which includes the mailing cost in the US. SOLD!

I will accept paypal or personal checks.  If you are interested in any of them email me at msfab14 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.

No comments: